What's new

Strong scent recommendations

Very new to DE and loving it so far. I am interested in new soaps or creams and really want some that pack a punch to the nostrils while still performing well. Already very interested in trying Proraso and have heard good stuff about some sandalwood stuff but again, no experience.

Please advise!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I've been running through samples of Mama Bears recently and I've found her scents to be strong, but not overpowering. I'm using "Aged Spice" right now (obviously a vintage Old Spice knock off) and it is fantastic in my opinion. The lather is exceptional and the scent sticks with me throughout the day (even after rinsing, witch hazel, and post shave lotion). I would highly recommend picking up a few of her samples to give a shot...

I liked strong scents when I started, but now prefer muted scents. I use SRD Opus X and Sweet Patchouli for days I want a stronger scent. I find creams, in general, have stronger scents which is why I switched to soaps.

Creams have a stronger scent? That is something I am very interested in trying. So many things to try and never enough shaves... such a tough life

If you like menthol the strongest scent I have used to date is Queen Charlotte - Iced Key Lime. It punched my nostrils, and then my eyes. Made me tear up a bit. Think Vicks vapor rub with lime. This is how I found out I dont care much for menthol.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Mama Bear. Some of her scents are very strong, others a bit more subtle

Top Bottom