What are your nicknames/aliases?
usually LordBaer since I've been a Sega Genesis gamer
Where do you live?
Cleveland
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Engineer
What is your favorite shave setup?
Just started wet shaving in the last month, so my initial setup is still my favorite, haha. I'm using a EJ DE89bl, the Derby blades it came with, an Omega 10098 Boar Brush, and Tabac soap. Got a blade sampler pack and alum bar in the mail yesterday. Already getting a little SAD, bought 3 trial size Stirling soaps just this morning. Probably going to add a nice badger brush to my Christmas list.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I love hanging with my 17 month old son. I'm starting to get into horology. I love watching motoGP, I loved riding myself but I currently am rideless. Probably going to get a 'busa in the spring :) I still play WOW a bit, and I build model cars/bikes when I get a moment free from fatherly duties.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Thoroughly enjoying getting into this section of personal care. I can't wait to visit my "local" shave shop to actually have a sniff of all the different flavors of soap/AS, etc, apparently it's a Sephora for guys!

Welcome to B&B Joe! I like the EJ DE89BL myself, it provides a pleasant and close shave. Good choice on soap and brush as well. Tabac smells great!

Top Bottom