What are your nicknames/aliases?
BinghamtonEd
Where do you live?
Binghamton, NY
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
SW Engineer, Father of Two
What is your favorite shave setup?
My only set up, so therefor my favorite, is my RazoRock Mission, Omega Boar Brush, and Proraso (Green Cream, Red Soap), Nivea Post Shave Balm or Clubman. I'm still trying to get my hands on some different blades, but I've had the best luck with the Astra SP and Durablade 7am.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Avid woodworker (furniture pieces preferably), skier, golfer, DIY'er. I just finished a table, and a doll house, and am about to dig into a few hundred board feet of rough maple to start my new kitchen cabinets. Also currently in the ski patrol candidate program, which I'm pretty stoked about. That, along with a 16 month old, and a 3 year old, and work, more than takes up my time.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I've been DE shaving for about 4-5 months now. I got into it because I was sick of the Mach3 costs. I'm finding that it's becoming a much more enjoyable, somewhat therapeutic, experience, although sometimes, the time is hard to find. But, it's almost beard season.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I've been on here for a few months, and have found this to be a great group of people. Coincidentally, around the same time of my post here, I decided that beard season was starting. But, I'll still be using my DE to do the trim, but the blades should last substantially longer.

Top Bottom