What's new

Eversharp-Schick Injector razor

Anybody use one of these? My girl likes the look of ads from the 40s and hung up an ad for this razor a couple years ago, long before the idea of wet shaving entered my mind. I've developed a certain sentimental attachment to the ad. She also collects old medicine bottles and boxes and stuff like that. Old scientific measuring tools and old pharmacy books.

She picked up a couple of the razors featured in the ads off eBay and they're on display in a little medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

As it happens, I was digging around in the CVS Pharmacy men's grooming section and I found a pack of injector blades, and it said on the box that they fit any injector razor. Is it kind of the same thing with injector razors as it is with the DE's? I can pick up an injector and get busy with this thing? One of the razors is rusty so I don't want to mess with that one, but the other one is clean... I don't know anything about them though, so I don't know what I'm looking at. It doesn't look bent or anything.

What do you think? Give it a shot?

Yes give it a shot! The injector gives shaves EXCELLENTLY.

I would however forgo the CVS brand and go to a local FAMILY owned pharmacy and get the original Schick Injector blades that are still made. The key with the Schick is metal, where as the key for the CVS brand is plastic. Makes for easier blade loading, plus the Schick blades are sharper and better.

injector razors are great shavers, i personaly own 5 of them, i would have to say my favorites are the hydromagic and the gillette,

Top Bottom