What's new

Hola from Miami, FL

Hi everyone. Long-time lurker. Just started wet shaving about 6 months ago and kicking myself that I didn't discover it sooner. Glad I found this site. I'd like to thank everyone for all of the advice, reviews, debates. I hope to contribute on my own experiences. Happy shaves!

Hi Kyle. I started with an EJ 89 with the barley chrome handle. Outstanding starter razor, and quality just excellent. Very forgiving. I have tough hair on the neck (join the club right), and wanted to go more aggressive so I got a Muhle 41R. Definitely a closer shave, though I found the handle too light so I switched handles. Now I have 2 shave set ups - fast and less aggressive for when I'm in a hurry (EJ head, astra or shark blades), and the other when I want to enjoy and take my time and go for BBS (Muhle head, personna med preps). I still do have trouble getting a BBS some days, under the chin/neck in particular. I keep reading about other razors wondering if a different one would get me there consistently.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome!

BTW , is there a shop you would recommend in Miami for wet shaving stuff?
I mean not the usual CVS etc....

rgds

tam

Welcome!

BTW , is there a shop you would recommend in Miami for wet shaving stuff?
I mean not the usual CVS etc....

rgds

tam

The only place I know of is Churchill's in downtown. They have decent product selection including Proraso, TOBS, and others. Not extensive but good

Top Bottom