What's new

TrueFitt & Hill Mens Hair Management Products: COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW

Dave, I wanted to update your sticky again. I had been wanting to try the Paste after a haircut and today was the day. I had my hair cut two days ago and gave it a good wash and dry this morning. Afterward I applied about 3/4 of a snurdle of the Paste(I will capitalise Paste so those who haven't been in on this from the start know it is a certain product and not a description alone) and worked it in thoroughly with fingertips. Then I set a part with a Kent comb and worked it into place. I like it but wondered how it would respond to a Kent military brush? So I grabbed up my two Kents and went to work. Very little brushing gained some volume and set the hair neatly in place. This is about the most versatile product I have used in ages.

All in all this is a GREAT product. Particularly for those with blonde or light brown hair. It allows you to get enough in the hair to style it well without making your hair ten shades darker. And the sheen is mostly matte so no issues with the Darrell Dixon look either. Like most hair dressings the more hair you have and the thicker it is the better it will likely work. However, because of its non greasy nature and ability to add some volume, I think the finer or thinning hair guys should look at it as well. It is not inexpensive at $36 per tin but it works well, has an unoffensive scent and washes out easily.

Dave, thank you again and well done Truefitt & Hill.

strop

Now half as wise
I've had the pleasue of sampling 3 of these products, the Paste, Wax, and Clay. I am thoroughly impressed by all 3. I apply all of my hair products to dry hair, since my white hair does not lend itself to a wet look. The Paste and Wax are my two favorites. I can use just a very small amount of the Paste and get good control all day with very dry natural looking hair, and just a bet of wet look after a couple of days. The Clay took some getting used to, and worked much better for me after a haircut. I almost got too much volume from it, and though it held well, it didn't control well, if that makes sense. I'll definitely be adding the Paste and Wax to my arsenal after I empty a couple of other tins.

There is is still enough left for adequate sampling if anyone else is interested. I would be happy to pass it along. Just send me a PM.

Thanks for the continuation of this thread, and thanks Todd, Just getting back to humanity after a 2 week bout with the flu, glad everyone is enjoying the T & H

Top Bottom