What's new

Today's $6 pickens including a cased redtip.

Behind the closed bathroom door and inside the medicine cabinet of an old creepy house.

$IMG_20151006_101636.jpg

Grabbed all of the following for $6.

$IMG_20151006_1038323_rewind.jpg

Bonus, another old type for OCtober. It's an interesting razor. Will post more about it later.

The case cleaned up nice.

$c1.jpg

$c2.jpg

$c3.jpg

The razor to the left ( B1 ) is the one that came with it but I had one in better condition ( B2 ) to put in it.
I need to find the correct blades now.

Wow, that cleaned up really nice. I'd pay big bucks to get a score like that for $6.

Basically all it took to clean up was some dish soap and hot water.

On a side note, most estate sales I go to have the bathrooms taped closed with do not enter signs.
It's because they don't want people using the toilets.
Heck, that's where they keep all the good stuff! :001_smile

I guarantee if I didn't take a chance and go in there all these razors would of ended up in the trash.

I guarantee if I didn't take a chance and go in there all these razors would of ended up in the trash.
This is why the estate/garage sale finds are the best. Not only do you get a great deal, but you truly are rescuing them.:thumbup:

Another congrats Rick - very nice find and cleanup. The case cleanup was a real transformation!

Well, this should be the best month for finding creepy old houses, a Trick or Treat warmup!:laugh:

Top Bottom