$whopper-600x450.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
They had to put the flavor somewhere cause it surely isn't in the burger

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Had one.
The dye they use in the bun undergoes a very odd color transformation during the digestive process.

Just sayin'

The Tex Mex burger at Carl's Jr. and Hardee's is a whole lot better. Hardee's has come a long way since the 80's. The hot dog is still really bad though.

Attachments

• $th (1).jpg
    $th (1).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 100
So a gimmick crap burger with an even worse processed bun with even more terrible additives. Halloween is a good time to release this. It sure scares the mess out of me.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
It's a hamburger from a fast food chain, of course it isn't "good for you".
People that don't care to eat it care about what's in it, and people that will eat it don't care so much what's in it.
Meh - It's a hamburger from a fast food chain, not the harbinger of the impending apocalypse.

It's a hamburger from a fast food chain, of course it isn't "good for you".
People that don't care to eat it care about what's in it, and people that will eat it don't care so much what's in it.
Meh - It's a hamburger from a fast food chain, not the harbinger of the impending apocalypse.

I dunno, this may be it. :001_cool:

If you want to see a dysfunctional 'review' of this thing, lookup The Angry Grandpa Show on YouTube. Usually uploaded by his son, KidBehindACamera. ROUGH language but hilarious.

Top Bottom