What's new

Hello from Italy

Hello everybody, registered from long time but never presented to the community, lost in the limbo or in M3remission for a while, now I'm here to sharing my info with you. I believe that someone of you know me, anyway western natural stones are my passion and I've dedicated a lot of time and money to collect and examin them, I continue my research of infos and hope to be helpful to you.
On the stone again !
Bushdoctor

Hello Bushdoctor! I hope all is well with you in Italy. Just got cold and wet here in the Eastern side of the USA. Fall is here :tongue_sm

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Hello and welcome! What do you mean by "western natural stone"? Like geology interests?

Thanks for the warm welcome.
For western natural stone I intend the european stone, and eastern for the japanese,chinese and other stones.
About the shaving gear, I want suggest you a shaving soap which is great, Saponificio Varesino, get a try to 70th or Felce Aromatica and you will never change anymore.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
For western natural stone I intend the european stone, and eastern for the japanese,chinese and other stones.
About the shaving gear, I want suggest you a shaving soap which is great, Saponificio Varesino, get a try to 70th or Felce Aromatica and you will never change anymore.
Welcome aboard

Top Bottom