What's new

1 year and 2262 posts later. Thank you B&B!

Today is my 1 hear anniversary of jumping head first down this rabbit hole. I forgot the day was coming and just noticed. I'm thinking I'll put a PIF together and post in the newbie forum soon.
I wanted to take a moment to thank all the membership here for all the advice and help early on to keep me going and also all the advice thereafter.
This is truly a great place full of helpful and wise people that I haven't been able to find anywhere else.
Here's to one year, and hopefully many more!!!
Thanks again B&B!!!!

And by extension, all my converts thank you. To date I have started 5 people on traditional DE shaving and all are still going.
How great we few are to find joy in a task that most find a chore....
Have a great day gents!!

Thanks all!!
Now to figure out the PIF. ...
I'll probably just buy some stuff for it... whether I use my software alot or not, I still don't want to let it go...
And the stuff I would let go I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy I.E. GFT soap lol.

Happy anniversary! I'm just a couple weeks ahead of you.

Did you get into fountain pens as part of B&B, or did you already have an interest in them?

Happy anniversary! I'm just a couple weeks ahead of you.

Did you get into fountain pens as part of B&B, or did you already have an interest in them?

Thanks!!
I was already collection for about 2 years lol. Thank god. Can't afford buying both at once lol.
Been a member of FPN for quite some time you should check them out. They are to fountain pens as B&B is to traditional shaving.

Thanks!!
I was already collection for about 2 years lol. Thank god. Can't afford buying both at once lol.
Been a member of FPN for quite some time you should check them out. They are to fountain pens as B&B is to traditional shaving.

Already a FPN member, although I don't post a lot there in comparison to B&B.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Here here, congratulations Stoof! (ps, just out of curiosity, is "Stoof" an actual name, or like, whats the story behind that?)

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Congrats!! It's a fun road to travel with a great group of men and women here at B&B.

Top Bottom