What's new

Any one know of any clay pipe makers

Are any of you fellows aware of any clay pipe sellers online besides pipeshoppe.com. I had some clays at one time and really liked the way they smoked. Nice and dry even with aro's. I am looking for one with a nice roomy draft hole. Doesn't have to be a churchwarden.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Dawnmist. She's got a great reputation, and the one Dawnmist pipe I have is fantastic. It doesn't have a big draft hole, though. Looks like her stock is limited at the moment. http://www.dawnmist.org/pipesale.htm

P&C also carries Old German Clay Pipes.

Is there a particular reason you don't want to order from pipeshoppe.com?

No particular reason not to order from pipe shoppe.com kilroy6644 other than I would like to see what else is out there to choose from. I like to have more than one place to buy from for variety's sake.
I did check out dawn mist and liked what I saw.

Rick

You can get clay and Native American style stone pipes at www.crazy row.com. I haven't tried their pipes, but the items that I have bought there in the past were great. Quick shippers and goog customer service.

Thanks for the crazyrow.com suggestion. Extreemly cool website. I thought that folks that do historic recreation might have things like clay pipes but wow.

Rick

Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
They are not the clay tavern pipes, but you can also check out lepeltier-pipes.com

I've had one on my list for a few years but never got around to buying one.

Thanks Commander. Just placed an order. I hope to figure out how to take pics and get them on the forum. I am not the most tech savvy person and my android phone won't talk to my apple comp-u-tater. I'd rather not spend the dough on a camera If I can figure out how to get photos from my android phone on to my apple. I'd rather blow the money on my new tobacco AD. He he he!

Best to you Sir,

Rick

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Use either dropbox or google drive (both free) upload your pic to the cloud using the respective app. Then edit, and attach the pic from your comp. or

Setup a photobucket.com account. Take the picture, use the Photobucket app to upload the pic to the PH website and use the direct link to add the photo to your post.

Top Bottom