What's new

Trip to the Seaside

One that Brits will instantly recognise!

My partner wanted shots of her in her swing dress. Happy to oblidge!

$DSC08207-copy.jpg$DSC08211-copy.jpg$DSC08231-copy.jpg$DSC08234-copy.jpg

CS, fully functional as both communication devices and urinals - the stench was awful! Amber was brave to open the door.

Eezee,

That's the Winter Gardens in Blackpool - a wonderful bit of architecture with a fine coffee house too!

Having never left North America, but knowing Blackpool when I see it, I think means too much Coronation Street? If there is such a thing as too much? I started watching in summer '93, and as yet have not missed it once!

Having never left North America, but knowing Blackpool when I see it, I think means too much Coronation Street? If there is such a thing as too much? I started watching in summer '93, and as yet have not missed it once!

You're 4 years too late for the classic Coronation Street "Alan Bradley cut down by a tram" scene.

Coincidentally, I met/walked by Michael Le Vell/Kevin Webster outside Coral Island at Blackpool.

She knows nffclsr! I'm posting a shot from smartphone today, in, let's see, her new swing dress I accidentally bought when bored online last week!

Top Bottom