Amsterdam

Some pictures from an afternoon in Amsterdam :001_smile

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Lovely shots indeed? Are there street musicians? If so, would it be possible to take some shots of those musicians?

Lovely shots indeed? Are there street musicians? If so, would it be possible to take some shots of those musicians?

Many musicians gather on the Dam square. Most are happy to be photographed, but some object to having their picture taken.

Nice work. Are those from RAW files or JPEG's out of the camera? I just started using an X100T (different sensor than the XPro1, I think) that gets surprisingly good B&W JPEG's out of the camera. Your pictures look very good on monitor; do they print as well?

Eeyore,
Beautiful Black and Whites.... That's where I started and they are still the best for mood and lighting. Thanks for the treat.

Many musicians gather on the Dam square. Most are happy to be photographed, but some object to having their picture taken.
If you have the chance some shots of the willing would be most appreciated. Musicians performing in the square of a great city is so evocative. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos.

If you have the chance some shots of the willing would be most appreciated. Musicians performing in the square of a great city is so evocative. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos.
Next time I'm there I'll think of that :001_smile

Top Bottom