What's new

Just tried TOBS Eton College

All I can say is WOW! What an amazing shave!

I thought TOBS Sandalwood smelled great, and it does. But this was a new level of great! I can't describe the scent, except to say that it was fresh, clean and fantastic! It smelled slightly sweet, but not over sweet. TOBS' web site says there are hints of patchouli, I couldn't really place those, but the citrus was there. Every note was so nicely balanced, I just keep saying "wow". Not very descriptive, I know, and I'm sorry. I've never been very good at describing what I smell or taste, and it's held me back some, with wine, cigars, and now shave cream. But I do know what I like, and this smells great!

The lather was rich, thick and slick. I face lather, and I was producing copious amounts of great smelling lather in just a matter of seconds. The shave was terrific, no irritation or burn, a DFS with no complaints.

I admit that I haven't tried all that many creams, but this is now at the top of my list.

Thanks for this. I was wondering about Eton college. I have a very hard time describing notes of scents also. But as you said " I know what I like".....and that is all that matters!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
This TOBS Eton College *just happens* to be No.1 on my short list ...

Glad yet another person loves it! (tried to get locally Friday, failed).

AA

All I can say is WOW! What an amazing shave!

I thought TOBS Sandalwood smelled great, and it does. But this was a new level of great! I can't describe the scent, except to say that it was fresh, clean and fantastic! It smelled slightly sweet, but not over sweet. TOBS' web site says there are hints of patchouli, I couldn't really place those, but the citrus was there. Every note was so nicely balanced, I just keep saying "wow". Not very descriptive, I know, and I'm sorry. I've never been very good at describing what I smell or taste, and it's held me back some, with wine, cigars, and now shave cream. But I do know what I like, and this smells great!

The lather was rich, thick and slick. I face lather, and I was producing copious amounts of great smelling lather in just a matter of seconds. The shave was terrific, no irritation or burn, a DFS with no complaints.

I admit that I haven't tried all that many creams, but this is now at the top of my list.
Glad you liked it. It's one of my favorites.

What can I say: I have the cream, AS and cologne. And now that I know they have a bath soap, well.....

Top Bottom