What's new

PIF for a newbie

Folks I will be thinning out my shaving den with a PIF.

Deadline: Sunday 6PM EST

Open to members all over the world! Although I may need to exclude the aftershave due to postal regulations.

Submit your entry by indicating what was my last razor that I purchased and have documented on these forums. I will pick a winner at random. Shipping is on me!

This is what you may get! the brush is brand new, so it will need to be broken in! The shaving soap and aftershave have never been used.

proxy.php

Very interesting contest and pif. Feather a.c.?

thank you! that is the answer I was looking for! in case others weren't able to figure it out, that answer is out now.. so if you want to say your interested in being considered plus mention my feather AC you could win the contests of the photo in the first post!

good luck all :)

Very generous. How do you like the Feather AC? I've been looking at it for a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
I'm in.

Sure count me in, Feather AC!

How do you like the Feather? I've heard lots of good things about the AS-D2, so curious... The wife is looking to upgrade my starter for Xmas so I need ideas for her! (Parker 96R)

The feather AC is challenging yet gives a closer shave than any DE. As they say practice makes perfect.

Hello Gott543! You've won this PIF! Please PM your shipping address. Thank you everyone!

Thank you very much kind sir! I look forward to using and reviewing the items in your most generous PIF right after I've completed my newbie one-month-same-gear probation.

So, I picked up a package last night...and it contained an aftershave I'd never tried before.
Naturally I had to try it first thing this morning... Wouldn't you know it, today was the first time the ladies at work told me I smelled nice? (Been working there for almost six years, by the way)
$Oct 15, 2015.jpg
Oh, and joe2k1 also added a couple of surprises. Samples of Fine Platinum AS, and Fine L'Orange Noir.
A true class act.
Thank you sir!

Looks great! Did I sent those? ;)

Not only do they look great, they are great! The brush, (no idea what model it is) put my omega on the shelf. Has a really nice face feel and is stiffer, which makes for and easier time lathering soaps. Speaking of soaps, The Razorock soap just gave me the most comfortable shave I've had yet. With that being said just a couple of questions about Razorock soap. I find that the lather seems to be thinner, but gives good protection and comfort. Is that how the soap is or am I missing something. Also, do the other scents give the same experience as The Freedburg? If so I'm gonna be loading up on Razorock

So, I picked up a package last night...and it contained an aftershave I'd never tried before.
Naturally I had to try it first thing this morning... Wouldn't you know it, today was the first time the ladies at work told me I smelled nice? (Been working there for almost six years, by the way
Oh, and joe2k1 also added a couple of surprises. Samples of Fine Platinum AS, and Fine L'Orange Noir.
A true class act.
Thank you sir!

Your welcome! Glad everything arrived in one piece!

Not only do they look great, they are great! The brush, (no idea what model it is) put my omega on the shelf. Has a really nice face feel and is stiffer, which makes for and easier time lathering soaps. Speaking of soaps, The Razorock soap just gave me the most comfortable shave I've had yet. With that being said just a couple of questions about Razorock soap. I find that the lather seems to be thinner, but gives good protection and comfort. Is that how the soap is or am I missing something. Also, do the other scents give the same experience as The Freedburg? If so I'm gonna be loading up on Razorock

I can get a creamy texture with my razorock soaps. I wonder if you need to lather for another 30 seconds say and add very little water..

Top Bottom