What's new

First Attempt at a handlebar

Well, about 2 months ago I started growing in my mustache to go with my goatee. The mustache has started to get a bit long on the ends, so I have decided to try a handlebar. After a few initial giggles from my kids and wife, they now say it looks normal on me after about 2 hours. I know it's a bit different for myself and not sure it is for me yet, but is fun to try. I'm going to keep it for the day, but probably not permanent.

I'm still getting use to using any product on my mustache or goatee, so it's a bit unruly right now, but we'll see how it goes along.

Last edited:
Looks good from here!

I had one for about 6 months, it gets tons of attention. Try it for a week, you'll get used to it.

Looking great to me! I started out just "trying it for a day" as well. I'd say honestly to give it a try for a week before giving it a "yay" or "nay". :)

I just trimmed mine as it was tickling my cheeks. I might grow it out again. It was coming in similar to Wyatt Earp.

Keep it going! Beware: product is also addictive. :)

Looks great! I think you should roll with it. The longer you wear it the more it will inspire your daily mindset (and those around you). :thumbup:

I wore it last Saturday to a Chili Dinner and most people really liked it. I like it quite a bit too, but I won't wear it all the time. It will come and go as the moment strikes me. Haven't worn it to work yet, but will do that sometime next week.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Keep it up Jeff, and push through the bad time, when you want to rip it off your lip, and understand the Handlebar will make decisions on it's own, you will hopefully get to the point where you will proudly sport it all the time, and there are certain days when it feels just perfect. Keep up the good work!

this is mine today:
$10.16.2015A.JPG

Keep eh stache growing. You should get more comfortable with it and then wait for a long weekend at work and shave the goatee off. When you go back into work and people ask you about it, tell them that you have had it for awhile now.

Here is mine and one of our minions.

$20150927_074226.jpg

Top Bottom