What's new

still waiting for my Wolfman, sigh.

I've been on the wait list since June 2. Wolfman's website says making orders placed until may 31. I don't know if that means I'm close or not, because I have not actually had an opportunity to order yet, I'm just on the waitlist.

It's revealing something about myself that I didn't want to hear: I've been spoiled by the new culture of constant instant gratification. Breathe deep. Take a chill pill. Get back to your slow lifestyle roots. Put on some Hendrix and have a drink. I think I'm better now, until I shave again.

It's revealing something about myself that I didn't want to hear: I've been spoiled by the new culture of constant instant gratification. Breathe deep. Take a chill pill. Get back to your slow lifestyle roots. Put on some Hendrix and have a drink. I think I'm better now, until I shave again.
Words to live by. Especially the Hendrix.

I'm in the same boat as you. I joined the waiting list on June 6. The original estimate was six to eight weeks. I then confirmed with James on August 8 that I was still on the waiting list and that it was going to be at the end of September. It's October and I haven't heard anything more since then. I guess he's running behind which is fine.

OP, by the moment he gets back to you, chances are it will be only week or so to have your order ready. Nevertheless, shippings takes about two plus very very long weeks, mostly because of customs.
The good thing is you have time to think very well what you want to get from him. I know that helped in my case yet I would have done a coupe things different.
As bosseb said to me and others while waiting for a Paladin:

$12.jpg

I wish I could afford a Wolfman. Sigh... :bored: And, it must be really nice to own a business in such demand. Those razors are drop dead gorgeous. Guess I'll just console myself with my Red Tip.

I waited for 6 monthish. Well worth the wait, well worth the wait!
So, worth it I ordered a second even knowing what the wait time will be!

Yes, they are great!

I don't mind waiting a bit for quality and I understand its just a small shop, but, I got on the wait list in late May and by about August I'd forgotten all about it until today when I saw this thread. I picked up a couple Gillette NEW's over the Summer, absolutely fell in love with them. I even fired up the old lathe and turned my own custom handles for them. I no longer care about getting another razor except possibly an ATT Slant in 2016. So take heart fellow wait list occupants. I will not be placing an order which means everyone below me on the wait list has essentially been bumped up one spot. :thumbup1:

I don't mind the wait. It would just be nice to hear back since the quoted wait time passed months ago. The wait is actually good. It gives me time to evaluate a couple other razors that I bought that are around the Wolfman's price. I currently have one expensive razor and another on the way and I'm only going to keep one between those two and the Wolfman. If I really like one I have already, I may even skip the Wolfman when my turn comes.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one waiting. I've been on the list since 6/21. Hoping my number will be called soon.

If you're still on the list, the good news is that I'm no longer ahead of you. Mine is on its way.

When I learned about these razors and got a bit excited I then went to their website and saw this:

"JULY 1 2015 - NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS
In order to focus on production, orders won't be accepted for several months. "

So, if you are on a list be glad you are at least on a list!

Top Bottom