What's new

still waiting for my Wolfman, sigh.

I first contacted James back in May and he put me on the list. I placed my order on November 12th, he shipped my razor head on the 17th, and I received it on the 27th.

It's a fantastic shaver and was well worth the wait. Pictures here.

Don't "wait" for it. Go on about your business. It will arrive someday and chances are excellent you'll actually have it a whole lot longer than you waited for it.

Me, I'm "waiting" to get on the wait list. :blush:

Sigh.... really? I wish I could just have the chance of trying one of these buggers out! Living where I do, it's simply not feasible to do one way or another. Some really top quality craftsmanship this gent is putting out.

Honestly, I think he is probably trying to severely limit orders as the waiting list must be quite long.

Well June was the last month he took names for the waiting list. I was able to sneak in on June 20ish. Obviously I am still waiting for my number to be called. I'm starting to get excited!

It's worth it. I sold my ATT razors when I got mine. Seriously.

+1. I was happily married -or so I thought- to my ATT S2. Went on one date with my Wolfman OC and it was true love. Quickly divorced the S2. Been happily married to the Wolfman every since.

Checking in. I've had this for a bit now. Open comb, handle style number 1 (the one completely covered in the diamond grip pattern), stainless steel.

I actually didn't dig it at first. This was my first medium aggressive razor. The others I've tried, new and vintage, had been mild. This difference taught me what aggressiveness really is, what it feels like.

I didn't cut myself, but I found myself not getting shaves as good as I got from my '59 Gillette Tech.

I learned that trying a new razor is similar to trying a new car, at least for me. I drove it like a clumsy teenager until I figured out the right pressure needed for each of the pedals for that particular machine. Now that I've got it down, I perform less well with the Tech. But my shaves now are the best I've ever had.

Now I love it. I think I'll be keeping it forever, even though apparently I could sell the thing for like 700 bucks on Ebay!

Last edited:
Top Bottom