What's new

Checking in

Hello, I am Ronnie and have been wet shaving off and on for about 6 months now. I started wet shaving with the DE89 and feather blades, which put me off on the whole concept of DE razors due to my skin not adapting too well with the feather blades. I have read about the blades being "the sharpest" in the market, so I thought it would be best suiting for my thick hairs. However, I thought wrong. Without doing much research or experimenting, I gave up and started to venture back into the world of cartridge and electric razors.

About two months ago, my cartridge razor experience was starting to be less desirable due to the consumption rate and price of the cartridges. I have tried cartridge razors from the expensive five blades all the way to the "cheaper" razors that send you blades every month. Nothing was working for me and my electric razor did not provide a close enough shave. I hated shaving!!! So I started doing some research for a better shave...

I didn't want to spend too much money on a razor, so I have search for a somewhat efficient but more importantly...comfortability. I had decided to order the Razorock Mission. And was I glad I did. The experience was outstanding and I was able to do a three pass shave within the third shave. I have been hooked and excited for each shave since. Thank you to all those who have shared their reviews, experiences and recommendations...it was vital for me to see the light.

Sorry for the long post. Thank you for reading and cheers~
Respectfully,
Ronnie

Hello and welcome, Ronnie. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Yes I believe so. I think the sharpness had overwhelmed me at the time. But I have tried other razors and found that it was my preparation mostly that was lacking. Thank you!!!

Welcome! I also have the Razorock Mission and really like it. What blades are you using in it? I haven't tried the feathers in it, but I got best results from the Astra SPs and Durablade 7AM (the Swiss ones, which a lot of people here haven't had the best luck with).

Top Bottom