What's new

My Brushes

Newbie here... and I started my collection a few months ago....
This is an addiction already! Started with a Semogue 830, then tried the Omega Boar 20102 Monster brush. Then I heard the SOC boar was the best, so I bought that one with a Cherry handle... and then I had to try horse hair, and it's the Vie Long 12705.... I'm hoping to get a SOC 2 band badger next....:lol:

The SOC is still breaking in.... the Vie-long is really surprising me! The 830 is a beautiful brush, and the Omega is just fun!

Attachments

• $brushes front view.jpg
    $brushes front view.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 179
  • $brushes top view.jpg
    $brushes top view.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 175
I find that the SOC is taking a very long time to breakin... i'm going on 3 weeks... but i'm not using it everyday.... it's tips are very soft, but it really makes me work to get that cream going. maybe I'll try more soap next time.....
Here are pics with the 830 and SOC boar in action... $IMG_20150915_070348524.jpg$IMG_20150814_071715775.jpg

I didn't like my vie long at first... but after about 10 shaves I love it! It started kind of prickly and smelly, but that quickly tamed down. It holds must of the lather within the loft, so give it a gently squeeze and you'll have ultra rich cream!:001_rolle

Top Bottom