What's new

Jump into manhood @ 33

Welcome. 34 here. Just got my Super Speed a few weeks ago and I'm starting to get the hang of this DE thing.

Welcome to B and B. The equipment you have is fine...the Super speed if a fine razor, there are many different kinds, but almost all are excellent razors. The brush and cream are fantastic. No wonder you got a great shave. As I'm sure many others have said, be patient. Your shave will only get better in time, so if you are getting acceptable results now, just wait a few weeks, months, years...you will be a freaking shave ninja!

Good luck, and don't be shy to ask for help, or anything else, this place is filled with decent, generous, good men, that teach others how to be good men. Anyway, welcome and have fun.

Welcome! Take your time getting to know your current setup--but it sounds like the bug try more equipment has already bitten!

I never thought I'd be collecting razors (I'm one of many who got into this hobby to save money). But now I have lots of DE, SE, Injector, shavette, and straight razors. I think it's time I learn to hone my straight and get some stones...

Top Bottom