What's new

WTT 100 Personna TracII blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those Trac II or the pivoting ones you have?
Your link was for the pivoting, twin PIVOT plus.
Trac II slide on the handle and don't pivot. Personna version of these is twin II plus.
Also a pic would help with the sale

Are those Trac II or the pivoting ones you have?
Your link was for the pivoting, twin PIVOT plus.
Trac II slide on the handle and don't pivot. Personna version of these is twin II plus.
Also a pic would help with the sale

Thanks for the observations. They are the non pivoting Trac 2 and they are branded Personna. My apologies. I bought these on a whim and know nothing about them or cartridge razors in general.

If allowed under the new rules (not changing the offer) I will give them away for the cost of postage. If not I'll freecycle locally.

Last edited:
Thanks for the observations. They are the non pivoting Trac 2 and they are branded Personna. My apologies. I bought these on a whim and know nothing about them or cartridge razors in general.

If allowed under the new rules (not changing the offer) I will give them away for the cost of postage. If not I'll freecycle locally.

It's cool. Those are twin II plus blades, not twin pivot plus. They are the slide on type and not for the handles with the jaws that grab the cart.
Do you have a pic of the handle?

If all you want is cost of postage, I'll take them!! I have a friend that still uses the Trac II blades!!

Man! Saw this too late.

I still love these blades and to shave with the Trac II and to use the Trac II for clean-up after DE shaving. Stoof, if your buddy changes to an Atra, I'll take the cartridges!

Man! Saw this too late.

I still love these blades and to shave with the Trac II and to use the Trac II for clean-up after DE shaving. Stoof, if your buddy changes to an Atra, I'll take the cartridges!

Hey if you'll use them, you can have them. Rather a B&Ber have them!!!
Send the good man a PM!!

Please move the inquiries to PM. There's a queue so I'll communicate status via PM. Given the interest, the thread is closing. Thanks B&B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom