What's new

Butcher Paper - Kraft Paper - Paper!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I will be checking a restaurant supplier this week-end for butcher paper. While I don't recall seeing that particular item, they might have it.

Luc

Staff member
Check Costco if you have one. They usually have rolls of butcher paper where I live.

Do they? I haven't seen any last Saturday... Around which items?

Can't understand why you don't want to just buy a thousand foot roll of butcher paper. You'd use it up in a heartbeat.

Luc

Staff member
Can't understand why you don't want to just buy a thousand foot roll of butcher paper. You'd use it up in a heartbeat.

That's easy... When I try something new, I don't want to buy a truck load. A small quantity is fine so I can try and see if I like it.

Like aftershave, I only buy samples instead of full bottles to try them. In 95% cases, I loved that I bought a sample and not a full bottle. The 5% should be a full bottle. But now that I tried it, that 5% will become a regular in my rotation.

Now that I tried a bit of paper butcher, I will most likely buy a full roll. However, before that, I never cooked with that, I didn't know how it worked. Best way to know is to try. Buying 20kg of paper is a bit overkill to try something IMO :001_smile

Sorry, Mister. I should have used a smiley or an <off sarc> tag or something. I was totally kidding about the 1000 feet. Like who has a half a spare kitchen cupboard for that?

Top Bottom