What's new

Twenty-One-Thirty

2 slices of bread (your choice)
1 slice of American cheese
30 seconds in the microwave.

Quick and easy snack I've been making for over 30 years.

Never said it was fancy...

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius

2 slices of bread (your choice)
1 slice of American cheese
30 seconds in the microwave.

Quick and easy snack I've been making for over 30 years.

Never said it was fancy...
That'll work, but that's something I don't mind spending the extra couple of minutes to do it with the toaster oven.

A blonde is at a party and sees an old Marine in his class A's standing to the side of the room. She goes up and asks when was the last time he had some, he replied 2000. She took pity on him and took him upstairs, where they just tore it up. When finished she said he did pretty good for not having any since 2000. He looked at his watch and said "It is only 2130 now...!

Upon discovering that "American Cheese" is not a generic term but actually refers to a specific product, I wasn't certain if I should be amused or appalled.

Upon discovering that "American Cheese" is not a generic term but actually refers to a specific product, I wasn't certain if I should be amused or appalled.

:lol: There is some good american cheese out there (thinking Land O Lakes). And a lot of terrible overly processed glop that they have to call "processed cheese product"...shudder...

2 Friends over for dinner and football
3 tupperware containers in my bag
1 wife who knows how to bring it in the kitchen.

(I'm talkin' steak fingers and gravy ya'll!)

Trying it would be a good way to sort it out. While people do use other cheese it's the standard for grilled cheese sandwiches down here. That said, if I'm going to bother to make one I'll break out the pan and butter.

Top Bottom