What's new

Your favorite TOBS scent.

$2015-10-08 22.28.04.jpg

I've tried Mr. Taylor's, Eton College, St. James, Jermyn Street, lavender, rose, and lemon-lime. I think I also had Shaving Shop at one time. But for me, Eton College is the best, followed very closely by St. James and Mr. Taylor's.

I've only tried the Eton College and Sandlewood. I was trying to decide between Eton College and Grapefruit and opted for Grapefruit in the end. I know the logical choice would have been buy both of course! :). Of the two I have I slightly prefer the Eton College

I only have Jermyn St (it's the first non canned cream I ever bought), but the scent was truly stunning. My wife about fainted she loved it so much... she didn't realize anyone made stuff like that for men.

I have tried Almond, Mr. Taylor, and Eton College and liked them all.
I think Mr. Taylor takes the lead and will buy again some day, but
there are others I would like to try before I circle back.

Mike

Just got a sample pack from Maggards containing Mr Taylor, Eton College, St James, Almond, Rose, and Avacado. And it didn't change my opinion: I still think Jermyn Street is the best, probably followed by Eton College, and then Mr Taylor's or St James.

And I have to say, I was surprised how much I disliked the Avocado based on all the rave reviews here. I really thought it smelled bad. It may be better when lathered, but I think it might be one of those really like it or really hate it scents that polarize people. Almond was not my favorite either because it smelled like a cooking product.

Top Bottom