What's new

Your favorite TOBS scent.

I know that this has probably been answered countless times here on B&B, but I have to ask --- what is your favorite scent from TOBS? I only have a tub of the Sandalwood, and I absolutely love the scent and performance! I have been 3017'ing a puck of Stirling Soap, but I'm currently taking a break as I am out of town. I brought along my tub of TOBS, and I've been wondering what I'm missing out on by not having the other scents. I plan on ordering some as soon as the GRUME is over (a couple of days). So, if you had to just choose one scent from TOBS, what would it be?

I only have one TOBS but I smelled a few that were in stock in a barber shop and I liked Eton College, Mr Taylor and Jermyn street. I ended up going for Mr Taylor. Also I (surprisingly) like Avocado - not one I would have picked from a list, but smells natural and fresh. Peppermint just reminded me of chewing gum or something but it's a nice natural minty smell if you're into that. Lime was very disappointing. It was the one scent I wanted but just didn't smell as I hoped. Someone on here said it smells like dish soap, I agree.

I think Grapefruit and Eton College will be my next tubs.

Mr Taylor is like a masculine, classic scent (for lack of better words).

Only one I have is the coconut one, and it smells really good! I smelled the lime one too, and I agree it smells like dishsoap.

Grapefruit is my favorite scent, but I found I liked the performance of avocado better. I am interested in the new cederwood scent.

Get a set of samples and spend a couple weeks working them! Fun!

$image.jpg

Top Bottom