What are your nicknames/aliases?
Zac
Where do you live?
Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Florida Real Estate Agent
What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur safety razor, badger hair brush. Don't know enough yet to have specific brands I like.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
traveling, reading, going to the beach, researching meaningless subjects, drinking coffee, eating good food (specifically Indian & Thai, but I don't discriminate), meeting new people, computers, electronics (I like to pretend to know what I'm doing), outdoor activities with my dog ("urban hiking"), real estate investment, collecting things
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I am newly born-again shaver. I know very little about the subject aside from the fact that I get a better shave, and enjoy the process more than I ever did before. Advice and info are much appreciated!

Thanks, all. I am looking forward to some top notch forum activity. Love the name of the forum also. Makes me think of a English gentleman's club.

Welcome Zac, from a fellow 'urban hiker', without a dog unfortunately. :001_smile

I just google mapped your location, Victoria, and i will say I am jealous of your hiking scenery, but i do suppose it's a bit of "the grass is always greener" I have a beautiful beach right down the way, but hardly make it there. You have a very nice looking city, I would love to visit it some day!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome, Zac, to the Hall of Fame! There's no hurry for you to figure out what you prefer right now .... try EVERYTHING!! :tongue_sm

Top Bottom