What's new

What's a good, Paraben-free cream that doesn't break the bank?

I have tried several creams including the cheap ones such as Arko, Godrej, etc..

I am looking for something which doesn't have any parabens in it at all. I know Proraso is a fairly cheap one that is paraben-free. Any other suggestions?

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
LOL! I was thinking Proraso too! So, have you tried all four flavored? Another good inexpensive cream I like is Pacific All Natural. The regular one, not the caffeinated one. It has a nice grapefruit scent and lathers a storm, even though it's marketed as brushless.

I like the Erasmic shave cream - good price, has a reasonably nice clean scent, lathers like a dream, plenty of cushion and slickness, washes off well and leaves your face feeling soft and fresh. I will be using Erasmic and a stick of DR Harris for my travel kit for an upcoming month away.

Have you tried Cremo Shave Cream? It's for sensitive skin. Target sells a six ounce tube for about seven bucks that when applied lightly as directed, will last a bit over 90 days. Unlike most creams, it is highly concentrated. After a shower or hot towel, apply a THIN layer and work up to a light lather with your fingers dipped in a bit of warm water instead of a brush. It has a good glide factor to allow you to skip a pre-application shaving oil. If you want a second pass, don't rinse, just lather again with warm water with the cream already on your face. The fragrance is almost non-existent so it won't over power yours if you use one. It's made in Laguna Beach, CA. Hope you like it.

LOL! I was thinking Proraso too! So, have you tried all four flavored? Another good inexpensive cream I like is Pacific All Natural. The regular one, not the caffeinated one. It has a nice grapefruit scent and lathers a storm, even though it's marketed as brushless.

I've only used the Green. Great stuff!

Proraso,speick and taylor of old bond street came to mind instantly.Toobs has triethanolamine if that's the case but the other two have the best ingredients in a shave cream.No sls,edta,parabens,silicones and other ingredients that may be harmful for your skin!

Top Bottom