What's new

Timeless and Versatile: A Look at Men's Denim & A Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

linty1

My wallet cries.
the White long sleeve oxford shirt looks interesting, always need a white shirt for work, interviews, meeting clients etc.

I really like the Grey Borg collar denim jacket .supervising construction sites out here in California we start at 4 am and it is already getting quite cold in the early morning so I'm looking for just the jacket I can wear till about 10am wen it starts warming up and still look sharp in the cold for my bosses

Well, being too old and fat to fit into the Topman styles, I think it would be very appropriate to use a gift card to get my son-in-law a real suit. Since he's a parent now he needs to know how to clean up as a good example to his son.

Top Topman on my list would be a pair of boots, probably black zippered. A pair of monk straps and a suit would also work rather well for me.

So many choices. I'd pick up a bomber jacket, a pair of jeans, and start putting a suit together. I'd also be down to get some button up shirts and sweaters.

I'm eyeing a few of the jackets, and some Jeans. Definitely the raw selvedge jeans, and probably the black stretch slim jeans as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom