What's new

Canon PowerShot SD 1000 Elph

I picked up this camera on the clearance at Wal-Mart last night for $149. I thought it was a pretty good buy, but then again they're probably about that cheap everywhere since they're upgrading and producing the 8 mp now. Is this a good deal? I'm just graduating from college and just want a quality camera to take pictures of family, graduation, vacations, etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

I just purchased the same camera recently and I absolutely love it. It takes the best pics for the price. I tried the 750 and a 12 megapixel Kodak and returned them both before trying the 1000. I hope you have the same success with yours.

==Tom

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That's a good choice for the price. At this point in time, there's a convergence of technology, and most products are pretty good (if not the same). What distinguishes one from the other is size and resolution of the LCD, amount of zoom, and image stabilization.

It's a solid little camera man. I've had a few cameras and that is my fave. Only down side in my opinion is needed a sniper steady hand when taking pics in lower lighting conditions. Most cameras are unforgiving in that department though. You got yourself a great point and shooter at a great price.

Top Bottom