What's new

Signs of the changing season

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The days are getting shorter, and it's getting dark much sooner.
As the weather gets cooler, sandals make way for boots.
As flocks of birds start their graceful migration to the south, the sweaters and scarves start their migration out of the back of the closet.

Almost as sure as the appearance of pumpkin spice drinks, the cooler weather which signals the end of outdoor activity will bring us back to an annual event here at B&B recognized as the end of the hibernation period for the seasonal trolls.

These rare creatures will soon find themselves indoors with little to do, and a sad, lonely life will inevitably guide them back to the Forums.

If you spot these creatures - PLEASE;

1. Don't interact with them. They are unused to mankind and have been known to snap at even good intentions.

2. Generally speaking, experts on these lonely animals find that ignoring them altogether is best. It prevents the poor things from injuring themselves.

3. If you find that they are being particularly aggressive, know that this kind of behavior is quite common.
Please report posts that you feel are being made by them, and let the experts who have the experience of dealing with these varmint pests take care of the problem.

Hopefully, following these tenets will enable us all to watch these critters in their natural habitat, and yet maintain a level of safety for both the viewer and the beast.

Will this work???:001_smile

$Troll exorcism.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Forgive my ignorance, but are they seasonal on this forum?

Trolls are year round phenomenon, but they seem to peak in the cooler months when burning ants, shooting song birds, and dumping bags of kittens in the river isn't as easy.

Top Bottom