What's new

Help. Bought a razor from Pils, it hasn't arrived and they don't answer mails

Hello guys,

I start this post because I wanted to share my bad experience with Pils customer service, I think they have gone too far with all the minimalism and made their customer service minimalist too.
I'll explain. I bought them a 101NE razor on 16 of this month, as you know, this is a beautiful but expensive beast. I think that when you pay big bucks for a premium product you should expect a premium service too. This wasn't the case. They say it takes 5 days for shipping, so yesterday was the fifth day and it didn't show up. I mailed them three times, one each day since three days ago and they haven't answered me, I also had to install a voip app on my phone to call them to Germany as I'm from Spain. They haven't answered neither. I don't have a problem if it takes them a few extra days to ship the razor, but c'mon, they should answer my mails and say something. It's very stressful to talk to them and they don't talk back.

Do you know guys what I can do? Please help me as I pretty much have no idea what to do.

Do you know guys what I can do? Please help me as I pretty much have no idea what to do.

You can wait and take it easy. I'm fairly sure that everything will turn out to be OK. In my experience, the German Post is quite reliable... I'm not so sure about the Spanish. If PILS tell you that the package should take 5 days and then the Postal Service is held up for whatever reason, it may take longer... but it should arrive.

I have placed an order with PILS 1 month ago. They didnt provide any tracking. I just received an email that said my item was shipped.

I have received it 15 days later. I am from Canada. The delay sometime is longer because of custom clearing. When you will have your razor, you will be really happy. Its a great piece of craftmanship and for me, the best razor up to now.

Sylvain

Top Bottom