What's new

Shoes

This thread reminds me of that evangelist who said "I aint wearin no shoe unless some little italian sew em up" lol. Ive got about 5 pairs of shoes but the ones I usually wear are my nike sbs. I have a size 17 foot but since I like the sbs so much I wear them anyways (16). Shoes are hard to come by for me so when I see a pair I like I snatch them up.

Ahhh, ok. Thats basically what I figured. Thanks for the picture!

In California Red and Blue laces signify gang affiliations.

Depending on where in California you live. Not all of California has to deal with bloods and crips. It's all context. The punks and skinheads do things differently than the gang bangers. Context.

Anyhow...

As I wrote in an earlier post in this tread I suffer from acquisition disorder for shaving goods, ties and Allen Edmond's Shoes. So last night on my way to see the new Indiana Jones’ flick in downtown NYC, I dropped into the DSW directly next door. There I scored a pair of AE Traveler in black for $99.00. Zappos has them for $234.00 http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/16925052/c/464.html
They had numerous pairs of AE so if you are near a DSW check it out.
By the way I thought the movie was a letdown.

Really? My local DSW doesn't/didn't have AEs. Bostonians, but nothing I was really interested in. Sounds like I'll have to stop by after work. I need to go in that direction anyways. Thanks for the tip.

Really? My local DSW doesn't/didn't have AEs. Bostonians, but nothing I was really interested in. Sounds like I'll have to stop by after work. I need to go in that direction anyways. Thanks for the tip.

Keep checking back. They don't always have them.

There were some other very nice shoes when I was at Nordstrom.

Something I noticed this past weekend was the tendency of a lot of shoes to have an overly elongated and pointed toe. I must be the only one that thinks elve shoes look funny because there sure were a LOT to choose from.

Something I noticed this past weekend was the tendency of a lot of shoes to have an overly elongated and pointed toe. I must be the only one that thinks elve shoes look funny because there sure were a LOT to choose from.

I've noticed that when looking at the AE website. I don't really care for that look. Not big no the square toed shoes either, but there's a midpoint someplace in there that I like.

V

VR6ofpain

Allen Edmonds Dryden:

proxy.php

Those are really nice. Maybe my next pair in black. That picture looks like you're a little kid on a huge couch. Haha.

I don't have a camera, but I too am wearing a pair of AEs.

Those are really nice. Maybe my next pair in black. That picture looks like you're a little kid on a huge couch. Haha.

I don't have a camera, but I too am wearing a pair of AEs.

Just to be clear, I closed my office door before the picture. hahaha

Top Bottom