What's new

Aqua Velva's Scent?

Well, technically, MA is only the main active ingredient. Everyone knows that AV gets it's blue colour from the souls of a thousand dogless Mississippi Delta singers... that or from the souls of all those kittens that die every year as a result of the internet.
:wink:

Hmmm, fascinating.

FD&C Yellow 5 + FD&C Blue 1 + and FD&C Red 4 = souls of all those kittens that die every year as a result of the internet

Q.E.D.

:lol::lol::lol:

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I love the junk!
Seriously, though, it IS my favorite daily AV and I put it on thick. Its worn off by the time my commute is over, so I don't stink up the office...heheheheh:biggrin:

Clearasil. I don't know if anyone else has noticed.

When i first got hold of Aqua Velva (it is Spanish though) i was immediately struck with a reminder of my teenage years applying clearasil to my spotty face.

It is a lovely fresh smell though and feels great.

I like the Classic Ice Blue and Ice sport. I saw somewhere on here that there's another flavor out there - Original Sport in a green bottle. I found it on a canadian drugstore site and ordered 4 bottles! I guess it's not available in the states at all.

Maybe if we all shout his name. Okay everybody, on the count of three...

5, er 3!

Rabidpotatochip!

I just wandered in here by accident, saw the quoted post and the "poster" graphic above and had the best laugh in weeks! Thanks Micah!

1. Liqourice
2. Menthol
3. Windshield wiper fluid (also explains the color).

p.s., I've seen the green AV at a department store here in the midwest. I might go buy some, now that I know it's rare.

saving or SHAVING? lol

anyhow, when are we putting together the benefit album? Surely we can get some washed up "b-listers" to lend a hand?

So far we've managed to sign the following acts:

Cat Stevens
Bob Seger (honk if you get this)
The Pussycat Dolls
Kitty Wells
Men Without Hats
And a super special guest appearance by Three Dog Night
More names TBA.

Top Bottom