What's new

NOS AOS Sandlewood

I could not resist getting these before they all vanish. Should be a great shave tommorow morning. NOS Tallow The Art Of Shaving Sandalwood Soap.
$image.jpg

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Nice stuff, of all the AOS bars in all the world, you get to walk into .. yours

Although I have enough soap to last for a decade or so, I couldn't pass up the price on what, to me, is the best soap/cream of the fifty or so that I've had the chance to try; I recently added four more pucks to my collection. I get over 120 shaves from a puck, so on a cost per shave, I find it to be a great value, and at $12.50 a puck, a true bargain. I hope you find the vintage AoS to perform as well for you as it does for me.

I have a few of those stashed away and some of the lavender as well.

I received a new straight razor this week and plan to use it for the first time this weekend. I think this warrants breaking into my stash of the Made in Italy AoS.

I can't tell you how many times I almost ordered some of these. Every comment I've seen said these are great. I did buy a slightly used puck of lavender from a guy on the GDF but haven't given it much of a workout yet. Enjoy your soaps!

Hopefully going to use my only NOS AOS puck today for the first time. I made a custom wooden bowl for it- just waiting to make sure the finish has cured.

This is really a terrific shave soap. It's performance is only matched by it's natural sandalwood scent.

AOS was (and is currently) above what I would normally pay for shave soap, but I recall the sad laments that arose in the wet shaving world as fans of AOS discovered that P&G had cheapened the wonderful Valobra, tallow soap into something less.

Used my NOS AOS Sandalwood today for the first time. I will definitely like to pick up a couple more pucks of this. Gotta keep my eyes open. What a great shave.

$IMG_2979.jpg

Quit it. I have 4 pucks of tallow NOS AOS. A couple lavender and a couple sandalwood. They are well stored and I hadn't planned on hitting them for quite some time. You're making me want to pick up some more while its still available.

My first shave this morning was spectacular! This is one of the best soaps I've ever used and I pretty much have them all. Don't sit on the fence gentlemen, I'm going back for more pucks.

I have a partial puck of Czech and Speake Oxford & Cambridge. It uses the same Valobra base as AOS tallow. Just about the best soap I've ever used. I used AOS tallow when it was still tallow. Damn good stuff. I looked on ebay, in the right quantity you can get Sandalwood for about $11.00 per puck all-in. For the performance of those soaps I just don't know where you can get more bang for the buck. Also, of course, they aren't making any more of it.

I have a puck of this in my dresser drawer. You should try it, it leaves all my clothes smelling great all day.

Top Bottom