What's new

Lost Posts

proxy.php

Do people actually sit and watch their post counters go up?

To be honest, I noticed when I hit 1000, 10000 and I'll probably notice if I ever his 20K, but other then that.....I would have no clue if my posts dropped 50, 100 or even 700 posts.

Who cares?

Last edited:
Remember the guy who racked up like 5k posts in like 2 weeks. IIRC, he got his post count set to 0 and it never updated...
I remember that guy, but I forget the circumstances. He was posting some weird stuff, shave related, but it was all self boasting or bragging about post counts.

I think we should change the post count to useful post count. Guys like Bruce would still be up there in count, but many other guys would be stuck in the single digits.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I remember that guy, but I forget the circumstances. He was posting some weird stuff, shave related, but it was all self boasting or bragging about post counts.
Yeah, I remember that well. I'm pretty sure his only posts were basically +1 except for the one where he crowed about how fast he was posting. Drive-by posting at its worst

Mine drop quite a bit last week. I remember noticing I was on post 666, and a few days later I was below that number again.

Unless rivers start running red with blood I'm not too worried about it.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Mine drop quite a bit last week. I remember noticing I was on post 666, and a few days later I was below that number again.

Unless rivers start running red with blood I'm not too worried about it.

Could it be?

proxy.php

Top Bottom