What's new

Strong-smelling aftershaves?

DR Harris Sandalwood is easily the strongest, longest lasting aftershave I've ever used. It's more like a cologne than an aftershave.
Indeed. Current/reformulated version is mellower, yet still plenty potent, and very pleasant. Also, heals/moisturizes impressively well for an ABS.

AV Musk & Pinaud Clubman are cheap and have some great staying power. Of course the scent is classic and timeless.

+1 ... Tabac will go dormant for a few hours, and when it gets activated by body heat ... "Whooomp! There it is!"

But Aftershave scent isn't really meant to last for hours and hours. It's purpose is to soothe your razor burn and tone-up your skin. Any fragrance is just there for temporary enjoyment.

If you have an aftershave you like, get the matching EdC/EdT so that aroma will stay with you longer. Even the longest-lasting fragrance has a limited life, so if you want to keep that smell all day long, get a pocket atomizer to carry with you so you can freshen up as needed.
That's no joke about tabac!

Pinaud Clubman Original, Lilac Vegetal and Special Reserve, Tabac.

These are all strong and have great staying power.

They're also all quite polarizing - you'll either love or hate each of them.

--Bob
so true, I can use the veg in the evening and still smell it the next day after a shower!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I just tried PAA Autumn Factory, and I strongly recommend it. It smells just amazing.

Top Bottom