What's new

Speick Eau De Toilette

I just got my Speick Eau De Toilette today and absolutely love it. I can't really describe the scent as of today and every time I get a whiff, it smells great. It will be put into the top of my rotation ahead of GFT and YSL L'HOMME LIBRE.

50ML bottle for $21.05 and $5.95 for shipping:biggrin1:

Has anyone else used this, not the cologne, that can define the fragrances?

Thanks in advance.

I love mine as well--decent longevity (6+hours), intoxicating scent, and it's the perfect complement to a full Speick shaving session. From the folks at Speick:

the characteristic top note of harmonising Speick extract makes this fragrance incomparably charismatic. Refreshing notes of lemon grass and petitgrain oil emit a sanguine lightness at the heart of the fragrance while patchouli oil completes the sophisticated composition with a delicately spiced base note.

I just got my Speick Eau De Toilette today and absolutely love it. I can't really describe the scent as of today and every time I get a whiff, it smells great. It will be put into the top of my rotation ahead of GFT and YSL L'HOMME LIBRE.

50ML bottle for $21.05 and $5.95 for shipping:biggrin1:

Has anyone else used this, not the cologne, that can define the fragrances?

Thanks in advance.
Do you have the aftershave splash? I've heard they smell the same. Where did you get your Speick EDT at?

Do you have the aftershave splash? I've heard they smell the same. Where did you get your Speick EDT at?
The splash and EdT are very close in scent. West Coast Shaving has the EdT, though it doesn't appear on the site yet. Contact them, and they'll give you the product number for ordering.

Top Bottom