What's new

CLOSED The PIF - Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction CLOSED

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
CLOSED

Winner is bingo82d

Welcome everyone to the Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction PIF!

The Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction is well on it's way to being a huge success thanks to the awesome members we have here. We've received a bunch of donations so far and we thank you all!
We are not done yet though! The auction is still a few weeks away and there is plenty of room for more goodies and lots of opportunity left to keep raising the bar.

Thanks to a very generous gentleman on the forum we have put together this Software PIF to entice you all to join in on the fun of helping the cause.
What you see below is a big selection of gently sampled software and it all can be yours!

So how do you enter this PIF?

Post here "I'm in" to enter.

This is open to EVERYONE ON B&B!

But wait....don't you want additional entries?....

Make a donation to the Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction (click here) and you will receive 5 entries. You may also make a monetary donation (click here) for 5 entries. Either way 5 entries awaits you for supporting the cause!!

Please post here "I'm in and I donated" to receive your 5 entries. Your Scouts Honor, or Gentlemanly Honor, and personal integrity is at stake here. We'll take your word for it.
If you have donated to the auction this year before this post and want in you are welcome to enter.

So to recap:
If you donate an item for auction or make a monetary donation that is worth 5 entries - please post I'm in and I donated.
If you want "in" without donating that is worth 1 entry - simply post I'm In.

This PIF will end on October 18th, 2015
Due to shipping restrictions any alcohol based products will not be included if a Non-CONUS member wins.

Now on to the prizes!!!

Look at all this stuff! A whole lot of awesomeness!
Please note that these items have been sampled. Some more than others.

Aftershaves!

Witch Hazel and Art of Shaving Balms and Pre Shave Oil!

L'Occitane soap puck, Proraso Cream & More!

Various Samples!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a huge pile of stuff lol!! This right here is a newbie wet shaver's 'software' dream!!

Do my two donations count for ten points?

:D

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
What an awesome PIF! I'm not in, but rest assured that I'm figuring out what to donate.

I'm in and I gave at the foundation (small amount) and will soon be submitting items for the auction...then will be buying during the auction. $image.jpgThat photo next to my name there is my mom, she died April 2013 (lung cancer). She was the Saint Sue of our community.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm in and I gave at the foundation (small amount) and will soon be submitting items for the auction...then will be buying during the auction. View attachment 600075That photo next to my name there is my mom, she died April 2013 (lung cancer). She was the Saint Sue of our community.

My condolences Chris and thank you for the donation.

Top Bottom