What's new

Your weapon (brush) of choice?

what brush do you use successfully for method shaving? I know the Shavemaster is purpose-built, but what do you use? I've had a member contact me with a new SMF/Rooney that I've agreed to purchase, but I haven't heard from him in a while, so I need to find a backup if the deal doesn't go through.

Any fan shaped brush will do. I have a new Rooney 3/1 super ivory that I'll be getting in a week, it was bought for me online as a gift and ill most likely just sell it once it arrives from vintageblades. So keep me in mind if your deal falls through. Other than Rooney, Simpsons and Vulfix are both solid participants.

My primary Method brush prior to the Shavemaster was the Simpson Harvard 6 Best. My Simpson Polo 10 Best will work beautifully for it as well.

However, both those were more expensive than my Shavemaster V200, which works perfectly everytime. The V200 is the only brush I use for Method now and is dedicated to that exclusively.

I have a Rooney small now....I'll just use that until I feel it doesn't produce an efficient enough mix. Then I'll go with the Shavemaster s100. Thanks guys!!!

Top Bottom