What's new

New to B&B

Hello, everyone, I am new here to B&B and wanted to see what this was all about. I have been a DE shaver for going on 2 years now and I really enjoy it, in fact its becoming one of favorite hobbies. I have been using two razors (Merkur 34C and Futur) and mainly Proraso, Stirling, and RazoRock, but I am still exploring the world of options that are out there. I figured the best way to learn and discuss things that come about in this new hobby is to talk about it with like minded hobbyists, purists, wackos, of which we all are in one degree or another, and maybe Ill learn a thing or two. See y'all in the forums.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
This is a great community with some great members. There's a vast ocean of knowledge floating around in these threads. Explore... enjoy... welcome!

Welcome to B&B!

With two years of DE shaving, you are ahead of lots of folks on technique and experience. I'm sure there are lots of interesting soaps, razors, aftershaves, etc., to keep you interested though!

Hello and welcome, Smooth82. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Top Bottom