What's new

• Yes and 7 days

• Yes and 10 days

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
BTW, I was able to exchange some emails with Khory93 and he sent me a tracking number. I should get the box next week. So time to split the things, post, start the threads, we should be able to launch in 2 weeks max I'd say.

Luc

Staff member
Refresh my memory. I'm sending to the start of the list, correct? I'm not sending it to you.

Nick! Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick...

You will most likely send it to me and you will be the last one to receive the East Box (again).

I am almost done listing the names with the order that we will proceed. I believe that if we do like last time and post an inventory of what we got, it could be good, or at least a picture with all the goods. Let me get everything in order and I will PM you back when I'm ready to start the threads.

I don'tknow what's in it. I just cleaned it up and downsized it. No inventory taken. I guess you'll have to do that when I send it to you. It's all packed up and ready to go and I don't want to open it up.

Luc

Staff member
I don'tknow what's in it. I just cleaned it up and downsized it. No inventory taken. I guess you'll have to do that when I send it to you. It's all packed up and ready to go and I don't want to open it up.

:lol: Last time I saw that was when a guy had to do an exchange with a suitcase filled with cash for a few people... The suitcase was taped... and empty... The guy failed to check the content of the suitcase before the meeting...

It was good tv show...

No problems Nick, I can do it when I receive the box.

Luc

Staff member
Got the box, will do the inventory soonish and link to the new threads soon

Luc

Staff member
Gents, I finally got around to make the box lighter. I did the split over the week-end. My camera is playing tricks on me. I will start the new threads soonish this week and link here.

I will possibly post the PIF not much after this. I may need to ship the box directly to Nick so we each post an overview of what's in there. I took out a few things and made a good startup kit for a newbie.

All links will be posted here as this is our common thread for now.

Gents, I finally got around to make the box lighter. I did the split over the week-end. My camera is playing tricks on me. I will start the new threads soonish this week and link here.

I will possibly post the PIF not much after this. I may need to ship the box directly to Nick so we each post an overview of what's in there. I took out a few things and made a good startup kit for a newbie.

All links will be posted here as this is our common thread for now.
Thanks luc!

linty1

My wallet cries.
This may be a dumb question, but what is the difference when you say "West coast" and "east coast"? I kind thought that there would be two boxes, one travelling exclusively the west coast (so BC/prairies), and the other the east coast (ontario etc) to save on shipping.... thank you.

This may be a dumb question, but what is the difference when you say "West coast" and "east coast"? I kind thought that there would be two boxes, one travelling exclusively the west coast (so BC/prairies), and the other the east coast (ontario etc) to save on shipping.... thank you.

The East Coast Box starts on the east coast and moves westward. The West Coast Box starts on the west coast and moves eastward.

You'll get both boxes eventually.

Luc

Staff member
im in hopefully ,

Sorry, not in. The poll has been closed for a while now and the rounds are almost completed. You may try round 3 if someone wants to do it. Locking this thread as no sign-up can occur right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom