What's new

• Yes and 7 days

• Yes and 10 days

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
13 persons that will participate so far, that's really good. There's room still!

linty1

My wallet cries.
Mm never done one of these before, kinda nervous but whats that the kids say? you always live once or something?

I'm In!

Located in Maple, Ontario.

I'm in, never done one, but would love to. I lurk a lot, but fail to participate, so this would be great. :)
Simcoe, ON.

linty1

My wallet cries.
So will this be in a new thread? or just a continuation of the existing east/west coast threads I'm seeing?

Luc

Staff member
So will this be in a new thread? or just a continuation of the existing east/west coast threads I'm seeing?

There will be a new thread for each boxes. The links will be provided in this sign-up thread so make sure that you subscribed to it so that you can have a notification when it's updated

I think it's at 18, which actually is a great number. It's not so big that it takes forever to get through. But big enough so that the products get switched up for the next round.

Luc

Staff member
18 is correct, view poll results and you will see who wants in.

Luc

Staff member
Update - Sending Khory93 an email as I have yet to receive the box, PIF some things and get ready.

Luc

Staff member
Would we ever just do one box seeing as we only have 18 participants?

Why would we? Having 2 boxes allows more people to try stuff on a shorter period of time. Each boxes are already filled with a lot of stuff!

linty1

My wallet cries.
This is all just absolutely fantastic, I've never done one of these before, bring it on bring it on! And may my hair follicles go into overdrive and allow me to shave on the hour every hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom