What's new

More proof wetshaving is growing.

Located at Laguardia Airport (LGA) Terminal D. Proraso Green preshave, Soap, Cream, and Aftershave Splash. Also had Marvis toothpastes. I was very shocked to see this. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441374433.902094.jpg

They do have razor, bowl and brush kits at Walgreens .. if that means anything. saw them yesterday.

We need celebrity endorsements! :laugh:

I am conflicted, Because I kind of like the "secret Society" feeling of this hobby! :shifty:

Excellent! More shelf space = more interest = more shelf space (reinforcing circle) IMO. Especially at a busy airport where people are browsing.

I used that Proraso green soap and aftershave today. I love the smell of Proraso in the morning. Nice to see it stocked on shelves.

Proraso aftershaves are next to impossible to find in Canada, at least for me; I don't trust ordering a breakable bottle online. Welcome to tips for places that stock the Proraso line in the Ottawa area!

Cheers lads!

Hopefully, more and more of these will be found and reported by forum members.

Most Shoppers Drug Marts in Canada seem to stock creams, soaps, pre shave from Proraso.... too bad they didn't stock the entire line.

No aftershaves, only green and white...but it's a start. ANd Wilkinson Sword blades, $15.99 for a pack of 10!! Lol I'll jump all over that one!

Most Shoppers Drug Marts in Canada seem to stock creams, soaps, pre shave from Proraso.... too bad they didn't stock the entire line.

No aftershaves, only green and white...but it's a start. ANd Wilkinson Sword blades, $15.99 for a pack of 10!! Lol I'll jump all over that one!

That's only $12 in real money!

Who do you suggest?

I think its high time to find a replacement for Rick Harrison.

damn... got me there..

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?

definitely no Matthew McConaughey, that guy's car commercials creep me out.

If Mr. Rogers was still with us. that would be the man.

That's pretty cool. I do echo the sentiment that popularity will drive up prices. It seems like prices today are much higher than they were at the end of the last decade.

I got into this for two reasons. One: the canned goo and cart razor combination has always given me massive facial irritation, and two, the cost of carts has always given me massive wallet irritation. And although I've spent more on wet shaving in the past month than I have in cart shaving in the past 10 years, I'm having fun and enjoying owning some nice throw backs to a by gone era. And I already have enough supplies to last me a year or more.

Top Bottom