What's new

Dream Interpretation Needed

I had a lucid dream last evening. Ouch sold me a 1970's model silver Jaguar and a pair of pointy black boots made of Spanish leather. After picking up the car, I called Doc4 and we went cruising the town. I let Doc4 drive a bit and suddenly woke up. Any psychiatrists out there who can help me. Hacks, witches, paraprofessionals, or warlocks feel free to chime in also. Thanks for your time.

It sounds to me like you have a very deep-seated supressed desire to dress up sharp, and cruise the town with a buddy in a fine automobile.

I wouldn't worry too much about it unless your buddy morphs into your long dead grandma and starts making amorous and cannibalistic advances upon you, while the Jaguar turns into an AMC Pacer.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Dream Interpretation Needed

Dream interpretation? My specialty.

But I'll let others opine before I chime in with the definitive answer.

According to Sigmund Freud it must have something to do with sex. Pointy and black, hmm...

Last edited:
Hmmmm

Attachments

• $Untitled.jpg
    $Untitled.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 114

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I had a lucid dream last evening. Ouch sold me a 1970's model silver Jaguar and a pair of pointy black boots made of Spanish leather. After picking up the car, I called Doc4 and we went cruising the town. I let Doc4 drive a bit and suddenly woke up. Any psychiatrists out there who can help me. Hacks, witches, paraprofessionals, or warlocks feel free to chime in also. Thanks for your time.

What ... no tacos??

Top Bottom