What's new

Hello

Hello all,

My name's Matt and I've joined this site today. I have been visiting for the past three weeks in preparation for buying my first DE razor, and now I'm one week in from making the switch from cartridge razors. I must say, even since receiving my Merkur 38C in the mail, I could see why this is such a passionate forum. I'm really enjoying the experience of shaving with a brush and cream (and to date have avoided all negative effects, thanks to the guides). I've also learned a fair bit from the forums not directly related to shaving.

A quick bio: I'm a married, Scotch whisky drinking, weightlifting, basketball playing, passionate reader who enjoys the outdoors, Chevy trucks and sports. Now that I can find and afford clothes that fit me, I've started taking a lot more pride in my appearance rather than just letting my shoes, head and facial hair follow the same sloppiness as the ill-fitting clothes I wore. This site certainly helps on all counts, so I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Cheers!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441339773.828565.jpg

Just kidding! Kind of [emoji6]. Welcome to B&B

Reminds me of the fella I see cycling to work wearing bright yellow Ferrari shoes!

Hello and welcome, Matt. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Top Bottom