What's new

Old Spice SCORE!

Picked this up today at an antique shop :) Im thrilled . The scent is even still strong! Use it? Save it? Sell it?? Either way I am ecstatic!

Attachments

• $oldspice1.jpg
    $oldspice1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 148
  • $oldspice2.jpg
    $oldspice2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 148
Vintage Old Spice soap is known to break down chemically over time and can be quite harmful. I will PM you my address. Ship it to me and I will test it for you.

Definitely use it. Although, it could spoil you on soaps forever. It's one of the best ever.

I'm gonna try it out this weekend :) I have used vintage Colgate and Williams before but never O.S. I do use my grandfather's old Old Spice mug everyday just with modern soaps. This will be my first time to use one with the original contents.

Very jealous! If there's one soap that has been evading me, it's vintage OS. I am constantly on the lookout to buy / trade for it...nothing yet...

I'm gonna try it out this weekend :) I have used vintage Colgate and Williams before but never O.S. I do use my grandfather's old Old Spice mug everyday just with modern soaps. This will be my first time to use one with the original contents.

I personally prefer Vintage Williams to Vintage Old Spice.... but the OS is a close second!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Do not use it!! Send it to me for proper disposal - it's free and I even pay the shipping for you!!

Use it. It's awesome. Thick, oily, slick lather. And if the scent is still strong, you'll come to enjoy the "soapy" Old Spice-ness.

I once rated it top 3 all-time. Since then it's fallen, but it's still in the top 10 of best soaps I've ever used. But seriously, use it. Enjoy it. What good will it do to just sit there looking "Oooh, vintage!"

Top Bottom