What's new

TOBS Cedarwood

Yes. From England, delivered stateside for $19.03. Didn't think that was too bad.

Update:

I received an email this morning from TOBS' General Manager, concerning the Cedarwood availability on US shores. He informed me that a shipping container full of Cedarwood shave cream was headed for the US. We should see the product on the shelves in about 3 weeks! It sounds like WCS and Connaught had placed large orders for their US warehouses. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else!

Update:

I received an email this morning from TOBS' General Manager, concerning the Cedarwood availability on US shores. He informed me that a shipping container full of Cedarwood shave cream was headed for the US. We should see the product on the shelves in about 3 weeks! It sounds like WCS and Connaught had placed large orders for their US warehouses. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else!

Good to know. Mine shipped this morning. Will post pics and an initial thought upon receipt.

Update:

Oh man...Sounds like WCS is gonna get a chunk of my money!!! (No offense to Connaught, but WCS is only like, 150 mi. from me, so shipping gets here within 2-3 days, max)

Got it in the mail today. First impression is sort of lackluster. Doesn't quite have the Cedarwood smell I was expecting. Gonna give it a go and see if it smells different on the brush/face than in the tub.

Got it in the mail today. First impression is sort of lackluster. Doesn't quite have the Cedarwood smell I was expecting. Gonna give it a go and see if it smells different on the brush/face than in the tub.

You're right. It's a mixture of scents, reminiscent of a cologne. It's definitely not a solid cedar scent. I like it though. It'll be in my fall and winter rotation.

It's listed on Connaught, and with shipping at the current exchange rate is $18.06. Still too hot here to order though. I prefer to wait for cooler weather to order tubs of cream. I hate getting boxes of liquid, leaking goo.

An excellent performer, as expected from TOBS, but it does not have a definite cedar aroma

Agree with you 100%...received my tub a few days ago and really is a nice scent...it has some slight woody note but not very prominent. A keeper IMO but then again I enjoy many of TOBS scent and their performance is awesome.

Performance is typical TOBS.....freaking awesome. Scent....meh. Sandalwood 10/10. Cedarwood.....maybe 6/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom