What's new

MLS (Major League Soccer) Thread

I agree. Dallas has been fast all season and has shown tremendous individual talent on confidence on the ball. Portland has shown that as well. The match between them will be one for the books.

26 days until the start of the regular season and rumors are already flying. Many teams have made progress in their academies. I think we are about 3-4 years away form seeing a mind-blowing improvement to the beautiful game in America and Canada.

TheShaun

Bejeweled
Excited about the Whitecaps additions this off season. But sad to learn of Koffie's trade today but it sounds like they got some good allocation $$$ for him and the inclusion of a % of a future sale was a shrewd move. He was rumored to be going to Europe recently so he could be sold later

Wow. Real Salt Lake is taking it to DCU right now. I commend it!

Also, just for discussion, I am a fan of Jurgen Klinsmann, but what about the rumors that Jesse Marsch might take over as the USMNT coach?

I don't favor any changes to USMNT right now. Not sure if just coincidence, but the national squad and MLS have made great strides in skill and visibility during Klinsmann's tenure. That being said, USMNT is just not talented enough to keep Klinsmann off the hot seat.

Top Bottom