What's new

September 2015 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe that we are in September already, where does the time go?

What goodies have we got this month?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
This is August 31. Tonight at 12 a. m. I will attempt to shave with what I just received in the mail.

It's a Gem SE razor with a plastic handle . And I also received 2 blades and a sample of Reef Point Admiralty shave soap.

Last edited:
Over the past week in the mail I've received a tub of TOBS Peppermint SC, and a tube of Proraso Blue.

Clayton

Old EDT nearly gone, so need one for occasional use only. Chose this as I like their other products. Hope it is OK, a bit of EDT virgin, think it is an age thing. Old Spice was considered a bit Avant Garde in my youth.

$P2050001.jpg

Scored this prinkly set earlier today!

A full chrome plated set of grooming gear. No brands, just 'Made in Sheffield,England' consists of body brush, mirror, two soap tubes, one of which had a badger hair brush in, a nail file, hand forged scissors, a long tube for power? littl german pockert knife and the razor itself!

Got an order of Gillette blues to load it up with too! :D

Any details on this? I know nothing more than what a simpleton can tell you, simple stamps, no names etc..

Got the following products in today. The Speick is part of the rotation. The other three are first time tries for me. I'm trying the "Fat" for the first time tomorrow. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442083253.726693.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I really want to get some of that Proraso after shave...I love their preshave and I'm sure their aftershave is just as good. Nice pick ups. Let us know what you think about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom